Resort and Tourism Department of the Administration of Sochi
And about. Sergey Anatolyevich Domorat
Date of birth: Education: In 2004 he graduated from Sochi State University with a degree in Management
He began his career in 2000 at the enterprise Sochistroy CJSC
From 2005 to 2007, he held the position of laboratory assistant-researcher, then a research associate in the research department of Sochi State University
From 2007 to 2011, he held the post of teacher of Sochi State University in combination
In 2008, he was appointed as a specialist of the 1st category of the resort and tourism department of the Sochi city administration, subsequently transferred to the post of leading specialist, chief specialist, deputy head of the department.
In 2010, at the Sochi Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, he defended his thesis, was awarded the degree of candidate of economic sciences.
At present, he is filling the post of acting head of the resort and tourism department of the Sochi city administration
He was repeatedly awarded with honorary diplomas of the Mayor of Sochi, the Ministries of the Russian Federation and various departments.
Marital status: married, has a son.
1. Implementation of assistance in the implementation of federal and regional legislation, regulatory legal acts of local authorities of the city of Sochi on supervised issues.
2. Development within its competence of proposals for creating conditions for the further development of the sanatorium and resort and tourist complex in the city and the creation of effective complex management systems.
3. Coordination in the manner prescribed by law of the activities of the sanatorium, resort and tourist complex of the city of Sochi.
4. Participation in the development and implementation of urban targeted programs for the development of a spa complex in the city of Sochi.
5. Participation in the development and implementation of regional targeted and scientific-practical programs for the development of health-improving areas and resorts for sanatorium-resort treatment, recreation and tourism in accordance with regulatory legal acts of the administration of the Krasnodar Territory, the Head of the city of Sochi and the City Assembly of Sochi.